Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What the hell -- ?!

So here I am, casually going through my usual movie webpages when I stumble upon this item:

Leslie Mann has joined the cast of 17, the "reverse Big" starring Zac Efron as a disgruntled adult who magically relives his teenage years.
Okay, that sounds like a relatively harmless pre-teen caper. Nothing really worth drawing attention to -- just a new stupid Zac Efron flick for sure. And since I'm not a 13-year-old girl, I should probably move along now... BUT WAIT A MINUTE. THIS SMELLS FAMILIAR.


Oh yes that's right, something mildly reeks of discarded Fall show LCC script! Oh God Damn it. Great.

Tune into TGIF next week to catch Spartan Culture Sitcom starring Jaleel White as Leonidas.

2 comments:

Judy said...

HAHA..don't flatter yourself.

:D <- so cute she does not need a forgiveness point for this

Rorsch said...

EFRONNNN!!!!